Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The 21st of Diciembre

Starting now I'm going to try to divide my suggestions into two categories. The way it's divided is basically the stuff I get off Hip Hop / R&B sites and the unknown (usually unsigned) youtube artists who are pretty brilliant. Let me know what you think!

Hip Hop / R&B
Youtube Greats
  • Firework cover by Alex Goot and Tyler Ward
  • Taylor Swift Songs by Julia Sheer
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm_eZFwxsm8
    • Grade: A-
    • Genre: Acoustic
    • She is good. And pretty. Definitely pretty. I spent like an hour on her channel just playing songs over and over again, she's amazing (especially if you enjoy country)
  • Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammar
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LMVJ2xd1g8
    • Grade: A-
    • Genre: Not exactly sure, maybe... Pop
    • I found this guy because Julia Sheer put it up on her Facebook page, and he's good. And everyone, remember to keep your head up because if things are looking down they clearly ain't over and you'll miss the good stuff if you're lookin down.
  • All I Want for Christmas by MattyBRaps and Julia Sheer

No comments:

Post a Comment